Sunday, November 22, 2009

Catch Up...

Since I haven't blogged in a while, I have some catching up to do. I have been inspired to 'try' and blog more frequently, so we will see how that goes! Here are a few pictures from Halloween and the Corn Maze!
M and mommy after carving our Halloween pumpkins. Daddy put
stitches in one to represent grandpa's head. Not funny!
Our little pumpkin!

This is so heavy, mommy come help!

M and J at Jaemore Farms on a hayride.

Upside down with Daddy inside the corn maze.
I plan to do a better job blogging. Hopefully with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up, I will have something worth while to say. I am going to work on editing some recent photos and try to get a good picture of M for our Christmas cards.
George is still in the hospital, but today he actually seemed a little more himself. The antibiotic must be working, he had a little short term memory with is awesome. God is at work in a big way, I just can't wait to see the outcome.





No comments:

Post a Comment