Friday, May 22, 2009

Schools Out for the Summer!

Today was the last day of school: Yeah for summer! I am looking forward to spending all day with my lg. Hopefully we will have a fun summer spending our days walking, going to the park, and learning how to swim. I don't want to waste our time together becasue sadly I will be going back to full time teaching in the fall. I am already thinking about how much I will miss M when I am working all day. This past year has been wonderful. God provided me with the opportunity to work part time and I am very greatful for the the time I had at home this year watching M grow and change. Last year at this time R and I were putting finishing touches on a nursery and awaiting the birth of our adoptive daughter and on our knees praying that God would regin superme and continue holding us through the journey of adoption. I am sitting here remembering that weekend before M was born and everything we were thinking and praying and stressing about. I was not only preparing to bring home a little baby girl, I was also teaching a staff development to about 100 fellow teachers. STRESSED OUT is all I can remember. It was great for my figure, but that was about it. Looking back through journal entries where I prayed that our Loving Savior would not forsake us has been emotional. God took care of us from beginning to end and continues to hold us in His arms.I am sitting here greatful for the year God has given us. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment